All students are involved in a week of curriculum enrichment activities during the year. Each year level will have a curriculum related focus.
• Year 7 students focus on connecting to the local community.
• Year 8 students expand their horizons and their activities will include an overnight stay in New Norcia.
• Year 9 students participate in a City experience engaging in a variety of learning experiences in the city.
• Year 10 students focus on connecting to the wider community, through Social Justice and Christian Service Learning, as well as visits to tertiary institutions.
• Year 11 & Year 12 students participate in a Retreat as well as extended learning opportunities.
LIFE Week is held in Autumn Term each year and all students are required to attend the various activities planned for this time which contributes to their overall assessments across all learning areas.