Each student at Holy Cross College is assigned a Learning Advisor who cares for students in a holistic way. The learning advisors help students to:
• reflect on their learning
• set and teach goals in each of the areas of LIFE (Learning, Inter-relationships, Faith and Enrichment)
• take responsibility for their own growth and learning
• develop a sense of belonging and connection with the College community
• challenge students to achieve their personal best
Students meet with their Learning Advisors to set goals, to reflect on their learning in all areas of the LIFE curriculum, to discuss challenges they have with regard to their learning. Meetings between parents, students and learning advisors will provide opportunities for students to share their reflections on their growth in all areas of the LIFE curriculum and also to articulate their goals.